Research and experiments
Practically all companies in Kazakhstan cannot synthesize raw materials for experiments themselves, so they buy raw materials from foreign countries or wait for them from customers, gathering raw materials at their deposits.
But GC “Easy” is the only company in Kazakhstan, whose level has reached the synthesis of its own raw materials for analysis and research and in the coming years our task is to become an industrial producer of research raw materials in Kazakhstan, so that our domestic companies do not buy goods abroad, but buy them from us and part of the funds goes to the national treasury, not abroad.
In our laboratories we conduct various studies and experiments, depending on the tasks, for example:
1. Raw material analysis for the presence of minerals and metals.
For this experience, we are given the raw material (the raw material can be both ordinary soil and rocks), over which, initially, it will be necessary to analyze, calculating the percentage of its ” insides “, after which, using various acids to clean the metals / fossils from impurities.
1. Organic and inorganic synthesis
An example from our experiments:
Our task was to synthesize seven-water ferrous sulfate (iron sulfate). For this purpose we used iron scrap and sulfuric acid of different concentrations. After selection of acid of necessary concentration, the task was to obtain ferrous sulfate crystals from solution. By the method of evaporation crystals were obtained and dried, the mother liquid was sent back to the crystallization cycle.
Using the simplest and most effective – the method of “elimination”, we obtained iron sulfate in accordance with GOST.
3. Quality control of our products. Our main products are scaling inhibitors (reagent that prevents salt deposits in liquids). Therefore, the most frequent experience in our laboratory is to test the effectiveness of inhibitors. To do this, we first measure the content of calcium ions in the water, then select the inhibitor and using 5 different tanks with different concentrations (here again we use the “method of elimination”) test the effectiveness of our product, for which we have 5 hours.
4. Selection of necessary reagents for the set tasks from customers/partners. For example: Demulsifier is selected individually for a field taking into account physical and chemical parameters of water-in-oil emulsion and technical requirements.
5. Determination of physical and chemical parameters of water and oil. For example: 6 component analysis of water; and, working with oil we analyze for the content of chloride salts;